What are they? Why to have one?
- Examples of Provisions
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Equity Shares and Vesting
- Cash Contributions and / or Requirements
- Decision Making, Board of Directors / Managers, Scope of Authority, Supermajority Issues
- Intellectual Property Assignment
- Vision for Company
- Dispute Resolution
Stephen Rothman will be presenting a webinar with Technology Transfer Tactics entitled: Drafting Win-Win Start-Up Licenses: An Interactive Workshop. The workshop will cover a range of issues involved in licensing university technologies to university start-ups. banking The 90-minute workshop will cover topics including entity formation, venture capital and angel financing, the use of equity in university start-up companies, licensing intellectual property and negotiating with the technology transfer office. CLE and CLP credits are available.