What are they? Why to have one?
- Examples of Provisions
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Equity Shares and Vesting
- Cash Contributions and / or Requirements
- Decision Making, Board of Directors / Managers, Scope of Authority, Supermajority Issues
- Intellectual Property Assignment
- Vision for Company
- Dispute Resolution
Steve Rothman will be giving a talk at UCLA on December 9th, 2013 as part of the UCLA OIP Lunch-N-Learn Seminar. Steve will be presenting on topics related to start-up cap tables, equity distribution among founders and early stage valuations.
A copy of the slides to be used during the presentation is available here.
Please contact Rothman and Company if you are interested in learning more about early stage valuation and how we can assist you with start-up formation.